INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING BIBLE COURSE ONLINE
You will receive the Bible Course two units at a time as an email attachment. When you open the attachment, you will be prompted to download Adobe Reader
if it is not on you computer. If so, follow the instructions which appear.
If you are not prompted and do not have Adobe Reader, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Download button at the bottom of the page
- Follow the instructions given on the website
- After Adobe Reader has been loaded on your computer, open the Bible Course attachments that we emailed to you from Open Door Outreach Ministries.
- Within each lesson, you will see light blue text boxes, within those text boxes you will be able to type your answers in the blanks.
- You will be able to save a copy of the Bible Course to your computer with the completed text boxes.
- When you have completed the units, email them to one of the following:
- Graded exams will be returned to you via email and additional units will be sent to you until the course is completed.